Napali Snorkel Adventure
4 hours · Napali Coast Tour
Your Napali Coast tour includes:
- All snorkel gear and instruction
- Gourmet sandwich lunch
- Soft drinks and bottled water
- Unique departure from Hanalei Bay
- Snorkeling along Kauai’s coastline
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 5-12
- Tax not included
Napali Coast Snorkeling Boat Tour From Hanalei
Come aboard our custom-built rafts and let’s explore all the Napali Coast has to offer including 4,000-foot cliffs, echoing sea caves, ancient lava tunnels, waterfalls for days, outstanding snorkeling, and plentiful wildlife and pelagic seabird viewing.
Holo Holo Charters is the one and only licensed company to run raft boat tours departing from Hanalei Bay. Let our experienced captains and crew guide you and show you a fabulous time on our safe and comfortable boats that were designed and built specifically for the unique waters of Kauai’s unbelievable Napali Coast.
When we say “raft boats” what we really mean is rigid-hull inflatable boats or “RHIBs” as us boat-heads say. Regular Zodiac-type raft boats and our Holo Holo RHIBs may look similar to the untrained eye, but there are actually quite a few important differences going on.
Our identical RHIBs, Adventurer II and Adventurer III, both feature:
- Twin outboard motors– power is safety
- Front-facing seating—so much better than sitting sideways on a tube craning your neck all-day
- Marine bathrooms—when you gotta go, you gotta go
- Freshwater showers—feels so good to rinse after snorkeling
- A sunshade—to provide some relief from the sun if you want while we’re stopped, snorkeling and eating sandwiches
- The most knowledgeable and capable captains and crew—we hire the north shore’s finest
Here’s the story if you’re wondering whatever happened to the original Adventurer. When we first obtained our two north shore permits, we didn’t have boats for them. So, we leased a boat called Ocean Adventurer while we designed, built, and launched Adventurer II in 2012, and Adventurer III in 2013.
No matter where you are in the world and no matter what kind of ocean adventure you’re taking, you want the appropriate boat for the job—it’s a comfort thing but more importantly, it’s a safety thing. Be assured that these two RHIBs were built here on Kauai from the hull up, very specifically for these permits and these Hanalei boat tours on this Napali Coast. You and your loved ones are in good hands with Holo Holo Charters.
Also, we know how to have fun and treat our guests! Your captain and crew will entertain you with legends and stories of the coast as your eyes feast on the dramatic volcanic geology and stunning water features that have made the Napali Coast a world-famous destination.
Keep your eyes out for wildlife including spinner dolphins, humpback whales (seasonally), turtles, pelagic sea birds, goats, and even humans—it’s not uncommon to see hikers braving the notorious and dangerous Kalalau Trail.
Weather and ocean conditions permitting, we’ll take our boats into the sea caves, such as the Open Ceiling Cave, and we’ll go underneath waterfalls, wet-and-wild style!
As we’re cruising along, your captain will be using his or her discretion to determine the day’s best snorkeling spot, depending on the day’s ocean conditions. We have all sizes of fins, masks, snorkels, and even flotation devices if you’d like one. We’ll go over some basic snorkeling practices and general safety reminders and then spend about forty minutes swimming and exploring the glorious world below the water’s surface.
After snorkeling, we’ll have some sandwiches and sodas to tide us over for the ride back to beautiful Hanalei Bay where you can carry on with your fabulous Kauai day.
As a company who puts sustainability at the forefront of goals, we would like to invite you to bring your own reusable water bottle on tour with you and know that we’ll have plenty of water available for you to refill through the duration of your tour. A great tool in your arsenal to keep motion sickness at bay is to stay well hydrated, so keep your water intake consistent!
- Turkey Ciabatta – Turkey, Cheddar, Lettuce, Cucumber, red onion and Sprouts
- Veggie Ciabatta – Avocado, cheddar, lettuce, cucumber, red onion and sprouts served w/ side of hummus
- Vegan Ciabatta – Avocado, lettuce, cucumber, red onion and sprouts served w/ side of hummus
- Gluten free Mixed green salad – Mixed greens, avocado, turkey, cheddar, sprouts, cucumber and red onion served w/ranch)
- Gluten Free/Vegan Mixed green salad – Mixed greens w/ avocado sprouts, cucumber and red onion served with side of hummus and balsamic
- Assorted Chips & fresh baked cookies
- Beverages Include: Bottled Water, Assorted Soft Drinks and Island Juices