- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 6-12
Napali means “the cliffs” and you’ll see how apt that name is when you gaze upon its world-renown 3,500-foot heights, green valleys, waterfalls and hidden beaches. As we head for our destination your crew will entertain your imagination with stories of the Hawaiians who once lived there. The Napali Coast is a sight to be enjoyed from sea level!
To top off the experience, your Captain will anchor the boat and you’ll have a chance to do some snorkeling (snorkel location varies depending on the weather conditions the day of your tour).
We provide all the snorkel gear—including floatation—and professional instruction to make sure you have a great time in the water.
We pride ourselves on creating fun and memorable ocean adventures for our guests. Your safety is our top priority; therefore, all tour routes, destinations and snorkeling activities are dependent on ocean and weather conditions. Conditions around Kauai can change quickly, so our expert captains are constantly analyzing and may wait until check-in time to determine the best route for the day. If that occurs you will have the opportunity to go on the altered tour, reschedule to another day, or cancel your tour at no charge if it is weather related. If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 808-335-0815 so we can help create the best experience for you and your family!
- Assorted Fresh Baked Pastries and Mixed Tropical Fruit Platter
- Beverages Include: Hot Tea, Coffee, Water, Assorted Soft Drinks and Island Juices
- Assorted Fresh Baked Bread
- Select Deli Meats and Cheeses: Turkey, Ham, Roast Beef, Salami, Swiss and Cheddar
- Condiments & Vegetables: Lettuce, Tomatoes, Sprouts, Carrots, Pickles, Pepperoncini, Onions, Black Olives and Cucumber
- Italian Style Penne Pasta Salad with Assorted Vegetables and Homemade Pesto
- Vegetable Platter: Carrot Sticks, Celery Sticks, Bell Peppers, Cherry Tomatoes, Black Olives, Cucumber with Homemade Ranch and Hummus dip
- Homemade Chocolate Chip and Ginger Molasses Cookies
- Beverages Include: Beer, Wine, Water, Assorted Soft Drinks and Island Juices
Your Tour Includes
- See the Napali Coast, amazing marine life, and more!
- Continental breakfast and gourmet deli lunch
- Soft drinks and water; wine and beer served after snorkeling
- All snorkeling equipment and instruction is included
- The chance to see humpback whales (in season)
- For safety, no pregnant women or children under 6 allowed on this tour.
- Check in at 7:30 a.m. at our Port Allen location (time varies by season)
- Tour Length 5 hours
- For safety, no children under 6 allowed on this tour
- Tax not included
For safety, no pregnant women or children under six allowed on this tour.
Note that tours often fill up 3-5 days in advance. Booking your tour early in your vacation window is a good idea in case weather forces us to postpone your tour.
To reserve Leila for private group charter of the South Shore or the Napali Coast: Contact Us.