Niihau + Napali Super Tour
Your Niihau & Napali Coast Tour Includes:
- All snorkeling equipment
- The chance to see humpback whales (in season)
- Continental breakfast and lunch
- Free beverages all day
- Bragging rights
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 5-12
- Tax not included
Niihau Island & Napali Coast Tour
We start our amazing Napali boat tour by sightseeing and hearing the history of the Napali Coast. Then we zip across the channel to the “Forbidden Island” of Niihau. Upon arrival at Niihau, we select the perfect snorkel spot around Lehua Crater or Niihau.
Our caring crew assists and instructs you in snorkeling. You can float, relax, and watch the comings and goings of the aquatic world beneath you. Nowhere else in Hawaii offers you such unique underwater formations, and Niihau’s old age means it has been shaped and carved by ocean currents and waves for longer than all the Hawaiian Islands.
Enjoy a gourmet deli-style buffet lunch after snorkeling. Choose from a variety of cheeses, deli meats, bread, and veggies to make your sandwich a work of art! Pasta salad and fresh fruits are also included. Assorted soft drinks are served throughout the tour, and beer and wine are served after snorkeling. While you are enjoying your meal after a fun Niihau snorkeling adventure, we tell stories about the island, the people, and the history of Niihau.
- Medium Roast Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate
- Breakfast Pastries
- Scrambled Eggs with Sauteed Veggies & Cheese (Vegetarian/GF)
- Fresh Fruit Salad (Vegan/GF)
- Oatmeal packets available
- Locally Made Bread (GF Option Available)
- Deli Meats (Turkey, Ham, Pastrami, Salami)
- Cheeses (Cheddar, Swiss)
- Sandwich Veggies (Lettuce, Tomato, Sprouts, Onion, Pickles, Pepperoncini)
- Sauces (Mayo, Mustard, Horseradish Mayo, Sriracha)
- Pasta Salad (Vegetarian)
- Veggie Crudité with Ranch (Vegetarian) and Roasted Red Pepper Hummus (Vegan/GF)
- Coconut Cookies
- Sugar Cookies
For safety, no pregnant women or children under five allowed on this tour.
Note that our Napali Coast and Niihau tours often fill up 2-3 weeks in advance. Booking your tour early in your vacation window is a good idea in case weather forces us to postpone your tour.
To reserve Holo Holo for private group tours of Niihau and the Napali Coast: Contact Us.